Thursday, December 31, 2009

From the computer of QueenFionaa Pattinson of Finlandia
To the awesome people who read this blog.
Its been a while since I've blogged. I blame my laziness.
LOL.
I just wanted to blog about the New Year...y'know..it being the first of January 2010.
Okay fine, I'm not really gonna blog about the new year....
I'm bored.
Its a good thing no one really comes to my blog. I hope.
Its like I can bitch about people and they wouldn't even know 'cause they don' realize that my blog exists.
I should direct a movie called," P.S, I Hate You."
And maybe mail it to a lil' not-so-special someone.
On a small sheet of paper shall be the words :
To you.You not special, lame-ass person.
I FRICKIN HATE YOU.
In your face.
Au revior.
And that lame-ass person shall have a break-down and commit suicide and die.
Check out my evilness,people!
I'm so evil that even Hitler can't beat my evilness.
I'll probably be the one 'causing Armaggedon.
Did I spell it right?
Heck,like I care.
To El Husbandio Robert Pattinson, me lovey lovey kiss kiss you.
Muahx.
If he ever read this blog...he soo would fall in love with me.
Cheers.
Sourires,
La Fin impresionnantes.


Fionaa C. Kessler-Pattinson @ 8:49 PM