Saturday, December 5, 2009

From the computer of Her Royal Highness QueenFionaa PattinsonXXVII of Finlandia
To the awesome people who read this blog.
My mum's back from Singapore.
And its my brother's birthday today!
Happy Birthday, Ah Boy!
Oh, and I just linked Bah! The..ahem, VAMP.
Hey, just so you know...I'm a vamp to-be, okay??
When I'm married to Rob??
Whee. So, lemme just tell you bout my day.
It was all fine in the morning...but when my Dad came back at 4.00, my happiness vanished.
We.Had.To.Go.OUT.
Internally, I was screaming,"NOOO!!!'
Okay, I exaggerate.
I was fine, with the whole going-out thing.
But, we were going to the FERRY place-type-thing.
Where weird Indon guys will be hanging out.
There. The lair of my DOOM.
Where I shall PERISH.
There, shall my gravestone be carved and stood-up, with weird dudes staring...
Okay. Actually I'm just blogging 'cause I wanted my blog to look more..blog-ish.
I'm going off now.

Sourires ,

La fin impressionnantes .


Fionaa C. Kessler-Pattinson @ 7:01 AM