Wednesday, December 9, 2009

From the computer of QueenFionaa pattinsonXXVII of Finlandia
To the awesome people who read this blog.
Okay. So I still am too lazy to go upload pictures on this lil' bloggie of mine..
I'll upload it next timee.
Sue me.
Oh, yeah, yesterday, Santhiya and I,(yes,Santhiya Chandran) ent to botanical Gardens.
To keep fit and all, y'know?
I figured I needed the exercise. My thighs are the size of Asia.
No kidding.
When we reached the Botanical Gardens, we started to walk.
San-San and I made 6 rounds while her Ma and her Ma's friend made 7 rounds.
I tell you, I feel slimmer and lighter now.
But that's not what I wanted to say!
During the 4th round, weird,creepy, FAT, UGLY Indian dudes were shouting at us.
Its like they...were..freakish stalker-faces!
Eew much?
Oh, we didn't take any picture of us jogging/walking 'cause San-San forgot the camera.
Silly San-San.
But I really don't mind having stalker-faces.
if they look hot.
And I just finshed watching The Gameplan.
San-san lent it to mee!
I must say, Dwayne 'the Rock" Johnson's abs are quite something to drool over.
I. Can't. Wait. To.Watch. Alvin.And.The.Chipmunks.2.
Since my..er..other husbandio Jesse McCartney is voicing the character of Theodore,THE LIL' FAT CHUBBY CHIPMUNK!!
I don't know why..I've just got a THANG for singers.
Sourires,
La Fin impressionnantes.


Fionaa C. Kessler-Pattinson @ 6:53 PM