Wednesday, December 16, 2009

From the computer of QueenFionaa Pattinson XXVII of Finlandia
To the awesome people who read this blog
I went to Amirah's house today. Boyy, was it fun.
We went online,talked,tried on clothes,talked...HAD FUN.
There are more pictures we took but I'm just lazy to upload them.


Me in a ...Kristen Stewart-y ensemble and Amirah in a lil' something I brought along.

I like this picture. And I like the jacket I have on. I'm on the left, f.y.i. I look like..Hannah Montana. Black version.


LOL I like this picture too! Its very..Gossip Girl-ish. Y'know...like the book cover design?How the body of the girl is seen but not her face..
Me likey.
Tell me what you think about it.
them, I mean.
We were supposed to talk about the story ( which we did, for about...2 secs), but we end up painting each others nails and talking and going online and locking the door so that our brothers don't annoy the bejeezus out of us.
Good times.
I think ElBratio( my bro) would get along with Amirah's brother.
I've got a feeling. I'm a clairvoyant.
APPARENTLY.
I really, really hope I can have another day like this!
Shauni, please come to Penang.
I wanna watch my BOYFRIEND ROB act in How To Be.
Very crappy.XD
ps/ Does anyone know where to watch movies for free other than YouTube? My cousin gave me a list of sites but none of them have the movie I wanted.
Trust me, its so hard to find that movie. I even went to an original-DVD-shop!

Sourires,
La Fin impressionnantes.


Fionaa C. Kessler-Pattinson @ 4:44 AM